1. All manuscripts submitted to «Social sciences and humanities. Domestic and foreign literature. Series 7: Literary studies» journal must pass the review procedure.
2. The manuscripts undergo the procedure of double "blind" review.
3. The manuscripts are sent to two independent reviewers who have a specialization close to the topic of the paper to assess the scientific quality. Reviewers can be members of the editorial board or other highly qualified experts from the Institute of Scientific Information for Social Sciences of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
4. Reviewers must comply with the principles of publication ethics adopted by the journal. They are aware that the manuscripts sent to them for review are subject to copyright protection and should not be used for personal interests.
5. The reviewer cannot work in a research institution where the research was conducted.
6. Reviews are written in accordance with the template developed by the editorial board, and reflect the following information:
- does the manuscript correspond to the direction of the journal;
- is the material properly designed;
- is the research topic relevant and new;
- does the content of the article correspond to its title;
- how thoroughly the topic is analyzed and whether the conclusions are justified.
The process of reviewing the manuscript should not take more than 30 days.
The reviewer makes one of the decisions:
- the article can be published without further changes;
- the article needs to be revised;
- the article is rejected.
7. The review is sent to the author without specifying the name of the reviewer and his place of work, even if the reviewer recommends that the author make some changes.
8. The author is given 20 days to make edits. The editorial board reserves the right to reject the manuscript if the author does not take into account the comments of reviewers in the revised article.
9. After the approval of the manuscript, the author is notified of the expected publication date. In case of rejection, the author receives a reasoned refusal.
10. The editor-in-Chief is responsible for the final decision on the acceptance or rejection of the material.
11. Rejected manuscripts cannot be re-sent to the journal.
12. The original reviews are kept in the archive of the journal for 5 years.
All reviewers must be recognized experts on the subject of peer-reviewed materials and have publications on the subject of peer-reviewered article over the past three years.
The copies of reviews will be send to the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation upon receipt of a relevant request.